Friday, March 27, 2009

Krugman's Argument, and More!


Paul Krugman gives the big picture of why he thinks Geithner's plan isn't going to work here. It's an interesting read, even if (like moi) you know next to nothing about economics.

Or maybe it's an interesting read only if you know next to nothing about economics. It sure would be a good idea for Obama's people to explain why Krugman is wrong. What's their argument?

While we're waiting for that, courtesy of Michael Powell's blog at the NY Times, here's the inimitable Cramer calling Andrew Cuomo a communist for wanting to investigate WaMu:



Okay, enough Cramer for a while. I promise.

But how about a little of Sarah Palin recalling her debate with Biden:
So I'm looking around for somebody to pray with, I just need maybe a little help, maybe a little extra. And the McCain campaign, love 'em, you know, they're a lot of people around me, but nobody I could find that I wanted to hold hands with and pray.

No comments: