Friday, March 13, 2009

Killing Bugs


A couple of Windows users have reported receiving an error message when attempting to access Sempringham. My guess is that the problem is in one of the little do-dads I have over on the side, so I'm taking things off and seeing if it makes a difference. If I've taken off a link to your blog, it's nothing personal, and I'll have you back as soon as I figure out what's going on.

The problem may not be with the blog, or with Windows, but with Internet Explorer. If you use Internet Explorer, please let me recommend Firefox, a free program at Firefox.com. More and more people seem to be using it. I use the Mac version. Don't get me wrong, if you're getting an error message, and your Internet Explorer is the latest version, the problem is almost certainly here. But some programs seem to be able to get over it, and some can't.

Update: Okay, I've gone over the top and downloaded an entirely new template. Sorry for the lack of continuity, but hopefully this will take care of the problem.


2 comments:

troutay said...

looks good Sempringham.

Although I have not had any problems.

Sempringham said...

Thanks, Troutay.

You're not using Internet Explorer on Windows by any chance, are you? (I think I know the answer to that.)