Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Not Drinking Any *&%#@&% Merlot!


This teaser from today's online NY Times made me want to go on to something else right away:

In California, a rebellion is brewing among a small but growing number of pinot noir producers.
But then I got to wondering: How do pinot noir producers rebel? Do they refuse to sniff the cork? Do they serve it cold?

I guess the teaser worked, though, because I finally had to find out the answer. And here it is: They make their pinots "fresh and light with aromas of flowers and red fruit."

Oh, those rebellious pinot noir producers!


1 comment:

troutay said...

hmmmmmmm I will have to chew on this one a bit. Or maybe smell it, roll it in the glass to see its color and then roll it around my tongue to figure out what it is trying to tell me.