Friday, February 13, 2009

Uh-oh.



I've received a report that there may be a coding error somewhere on my page that is causing computer freezes, with a message that there is an error on line 53.

If that's the case, I'm in trouble because 1) I know nothing about code, and 2) I can't count to 53.

If you would be so kind, please let me know if you're having this trouble, too. I'm using Firefox on a Macintosh, and have no trouble. The trouble reporter is using MS Internet Explorer on Windows XP. If you're having trouble, or not having trouble, I'd appreciate a note in comments with a yea or nay, the browser you use, and the system you use. Of course, if your screen freezes up, you might have trouble doing this. In that case, just holler.

Thanks.


2 comments:

sjm said...

Firefox, Mac ... no problem.

shutterhand said...

Firefox and Safari on a Mac. No problem with either.