Monday, September 21, 2009

Sailors Take Warning


As I stumbled past the living room door early Saturday morning, I noticed a deep red colored light coming under the blinds. I grabbed my camera and went out the door.

I probably should have put on some trousers, but hey, who besides a dairy farmer is up at that time of day on a Saturday?

Anyway, here's the scene.


The little tower thing on the lower right is a tornado/air raid/terrorist siren. When the world comes to an end, we'll know it before you do.

I applied a little sharpening to the picture, but that's all. And yes, it rained later that day.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! hat's spectacular!

chip said...

Just think how beautiful it could have been with a Nikon! Pretty goog anyway!

Reamus said...

Semp,

Very nice...would oit have been better with pants on?

Sempringham said...

Reamus:

Is anything better with pants on?

Chip:

It would have helped if I had actually focused on the clouds, too. It really would have improved the goog.