Thursday, September 03, 2009

Looking at the Bright Side of Global Warming


How long do you think it will be before one of the climate change deniers latches on to this headline in the NY Times:

GLOBAL WARMING COULD FORESTALL ICE AGE

Of course, if they bother to read it, they'd have to consider the good news to be tempered just a little bit by the time frames being discussed:
Scientists ... said it provided fresh evidence that human activity is not only warming the globe, particularly the Arctic, but could also even fend off what had been presumed to be an inevitable descent into a new ice age over the next few dozen millenniums.
Who do you think will be the first Bozo to cite this article as proof that global warming is a good thing (even though it doesn't exist)?

My money is on the clown Inhofe.


1 comment:

Bullied Pulpit said...

I think someone tried to tell me this today while I was canvassing for Environment Minnesota. Sometimes I just don't get people.