Monday, November 17, 2008

Ghost Writer


I haven't felt much like blogging since the election. Once the devil is smashed, what's the fun of condemning the devil?

So I took a few days off.

Imagine my surprise, then, when I checked in to Sempringham and discovered that posts had been made in my absence! Posts about General Motors, and consumer confidence, and presumptuous priests.

It was all very confusing. Am I getting forgetful? Am I losing my mind? (Helpful opinions on that issue are not solicited.)

It all became clear last night, in the middle of the night, when I heard the tapping of a keyboard in the computer room. Suellen is prone to small-hour networking, but she was beside me in bed. This was disconcerting.

I reached for a flashlight and tiptoed into the computer room, where I found my ghost writer:



Suellen will probably make me say that this didn't really happen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, this post is so funny!

And that little kitten is about the cutest ghost writer I've ever seen!!

:)
R