Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Donald Trump is Very Proud of Himself!


Make sure you listen to the whole thing.

More audio at MyNorthwest.com

And I liked this reply to Trump's "concern" about Obama's grades, from the remarks section of a pathetic Jake Tapper post:

I was president of my law school's law review. At most places, the president doesn't usually publish anything himself.

And all the carping about his grades? He graduated magna cum laude from HLS, where all the exams are read with the identity of the student removed. He got those marks on merit.

Just go ahead and say you think black people aren't capable of being head of the law review and he only got there because of affirmative action. It's what you really mean, right?
Update: I loved this, from Gail Collins,
Donald Trump immediately took credit. “Today I am very proud of myself,” he said. This is in contrast to normal days, when Trump is continually walking around in an existential funk, asking himself why he was ever born.

1 comment:

Ted in Virginia said...

Keep on finding this stuff, Bob. Though I do think the comparison of Trump to a cocker spaniel insults one of them.