Wednesday, August 04, 2010

T-Storms Again


Okay, so nobody liked the squirrel joke. I should have listened to Suellen, who thought it was a stupid joke.

It was really just a device to point you to my kid brother's Flickr site. He does outstanding wildlife photography (and bugs), and his bird pictures have been used by Audubon and others. Leaf through a few pages and you'll see why. Make sure you blow up the pictures. They're incredible.

I did get some pictures of the underpass yesterday, but there were only 3 or 4 people working. It was raining in the morning, and the humidity in the afternoon made me fear for my camera.

Everybody seems to like the stylized versions best (sigh) so here are some more.

This picture has been oversaturated:


And here's the same picture, desaturated:




Rain again this morning, which will give me the chance to get these pictures organized for sharing with the people who are doing all the work.


1 comment:

Chip said...

Thanks for the nice words Semp. I just wish you could have used a better image. :)