Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can Mitt Win the Big One?


As I was researching the Leutwein story, I checked out St. John's German Lutheran Church in LaPorte, Indiana, where Victoria's father was pastor for a short while.

I found a picture of it, but the church no longer exists (although there is still a St. John's Lutheran Church in LaPorte, presumably a successor church).

In the course of my studies, though, I came across the website of Trinity Lutheran Church, which had this helpful list for our edification:

Popular Cults and Movements
Seventh Day Adventism
Islam
Jehovah's Witnesses
Mormons
The Eastern Religions (Hinduism, Buddhism)
Christian Science
The Lodges ( e.g., Masonry)
Cultural Worldviews-Feminism, Evolution, Egalitarianism, Abortion, Homosexuality

This is Mitt's Republican base.



No comments: