Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Liberals' Answer to Fox News


Paid my monthly visit to The Huffington Post this morning. Saw these headlines within inches of each other on the politics page:

Actor Makes Shocking Comment About Sarah Palin


Robertson Makes Shocking Comment About GOP Presidential Candidates


Santorum Makes Shocking Remarks

I just love great journalism.

Actually, my post title is a little unfair to The Huffington Post. They have a tendency to make a to-do about trivial things, but they do not (as far as I know) actually make things up.

Addendum:

I will make an exception to the high class nature of this blog just this once. I had already posted the above item when I decided to find out what GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum said that was so shocking. It turns out that he condoned the assassination of nuclear scientists in Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

In fairness, that is kind of shocking, especially the Russia part.

But not nearly as shocking as what appeared in my browser tab:


Considering the Santorum/Google thing ....  Well, I'm just sayin'.


No comments: