Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A Place Keeper



Right now most of my attention is focused about 2,000 miles away, where my sister is recovering from a heart attack. I'd tell you what a terrific sister she is, but that would be unMiller-like.

In the meanwhile, here's a picture from a couple of years ago. I think Suellen and I were going to a medical appointment, and I had my little Canon G9 with me. It was snowing, I think. It's a little more interesting if you click on it.

For non-Chicagoans, Water Tower Place used to be the shopping Mecca of Michigan Avenue. It's lost some of its luster over the years. Don't we all?


4 comments:

Chip said...

I think all of the family's attention is focused about 2000 miles away right now. That would be very Miller-like. Nice shot. This scene will be repeating itself all too soon for me.

Cape Cod Bob said...

I certainly hope things improve in SD. My thoughts are with the Millers. K or L?? Give my best to those out west.
By the way -congrats on the web counter. 21421 is a good number - a Prime Number.
Regards,
bb

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Tell Kay that she's in my thoughts & prayers.

Love,

Em

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone, I'm home now. That was pretty scary.

Kay